In

About Me ,

Hello!  
I’m Syafira , a 18 year-old Indonesian lady who loves all about history, monochrome things, and currently undertaking a Management at Widyatama University Bandung. I sometimes made some poems, i want to share my thoughts to everyone.

I am not the person who easily can made some friends. Actually, i’m not kind of girl who have a lot of friends. Honestly, i’m an introvert. Did you feel like you need to be alone, but wont feel lonely? Did you feel like uncomfortable infront bunch of people? Did you feel anyone think that you’re shy or ask “why you’re so quiet?” ? Or, Did you feel like you have a million thought in your head, but you can’t share it to anyone ? I guess, you can feel what i’m feeling.

Fashion is important for me. For me, fashion is important for many reasons, including being a form of personal identity. Fashion lets people express style and personality. Fashion also enables people to display personality and personal preferences. So, many people judging someone from how they look for the first time they met.

I love made poems. For me, poem is just like expressed my thoughts that i can’t shared it to anyone before. From poem, i can shared condition of my feelings, or someone experience that might useful for people.

So I hope you guys enjoy my blog .




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment