In poem

Poem #5



Hello! Long time not posted anything on my blog. I have been busy in the last couple months, but I have wrote some poems, but today I'm gonna post one of them. So in this poem, pictured how she dissapointed her as you can see from :

"Tears drop on your pillow 
Nobody know that you are mellow, and low."

then she started to hear those sounds (dark thoughts) , also these scars (dark experiences) makes her scared. Honestly, I don't know why I wrote this poem. I just wrote what I felt that day or I saw.

Oh ya make sure when you read this poem also listen to this song 
cry baby by Melanie Martinez click this for the song 
(oh you should read the lyrics too)

So here the full poem, hope you enjoy it ! 
Lots of Love Syafira.


Dumb


Tears drop on your pillow.
Nobody know that you are mellow, and low.
In the middle of night where everyone 
Are sleeping on their comfortable pillow.

You start to hear those sounds,
Annoy you and these scars
Make you feel so scared.
I’m wearing red,
And I’m too care.
For what everyone just says.

The situations just give me pressure.
Am I Depressed ?
Because I can’t even describe.


Cried in the night,
Smile in the noon.
Blue in the noon,
Dark in the night.

All I want is
just to be numb.
Or I even dumb ?
Too care for what everyone just say.

— dumb by spa.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment