Hello everyone! Just busy with my essay (the struggle of
7th semester student). You know, lately I’ve been through a lot of many things
in my life. So, when I faced with sooo freakin’ many bad day, long day or
whatever you always called it. I usually listen to music that related with my
life that day or that time.
—What kind of bad day I’ve ?
Many kind of things. So many school drama
I’ve been through, friends drama etc. Honestly, my life is full or drama LoL. I
don’t know, I hate it but it always follows me to everywhere I go. And a couple
month a go, I always feel like my heart beating so fast, my hands and foots
gettin’ cold and then I felt numb also sometimes it so hard for me to breathe.
It came when some drama or some thing triggered me, and that “things” made me
feel so uncomfortable.
—What I feel when it comes ?
Of course I felt uncomfortable with that, when
it came I can’t sleep at night. I feel like my head is full of thoughts and these
have voices. So maybe you can imagine how I felt.
Actually, this time I want to share about some
music that I listened when I’ve a bad day. So here we go !!!
1. Sasha Sloan – Keep On
So,
lately, I am addicted to all of Sasha Sloan’s music. Because everytime I listened
it, I feel like my soul and my feelings just dance to ‘em. This songs, tell me
to “You gonna be ok. Keep breathing even when you had a bad day”. Sasha tell
me, how frustrated she is :
Sometimes,
I wish I was somebody else
When my mind starts misbehaving “
When my mind starts misbehaving “
Oh Gosh! You really need to listen to this song for real !!
So the next song is ... *drum roll* YES!! It’s Jeremy
Zucker’s songs! One time I listened to it when I felt I’m not alright and it
is okay not to be okay right? I love this part :
“I'm not feeling alright
Staying up 'til sunrise
Staying up 'til sunrise
And hoping shit is okay
Pretending we know things
Pretending we know things
I don't know what happened
My natural reaction is that we're scared
So I guess we're scared”
My natural reaction is that we're scared
So I guess we're scared”
This song tell me how kids are getting scared untill
they stayed up ‘till surise. Jeremy tell us that how he can’t really keep lying
about his feelings.
“No I can't really keep lying
'Cause I've been scared all along”
'Cause I've been scared all along”
So make sure to add this song on your playlist!
3. Julia Michaels ft. Selena Gomez – Anxiety
I really really
love this song because it’s so f**kin relatable for me. First I love this
part :
“I make all these plans with friends and hope
they call and cancel
Then I overthink about the things I'm missing
Now I'm wishing I was with 'em”
Yep! I always have that overthinking and hope
my friends cancel all these plans we made before. For first time I thought it
is just me who always that kind of thought. But the, Julia made songs about
that plus with Selena!! Then this part :
“But all my friends, they don't know what
it's like
They don't understand why I can't sleep through the night
They don't understand why I can't sleep through the night
I've been told that I could take something to
fix it
Damn, I wish it, I wish it was that simple”
Damn, I wish it, I wish it was that simple”
They always think that it was just simple. Like,
you should’ve to close to your god, be happy and don’t be sad all time. Okaay,
I hope it was that simple like what you just said to me. One time, somebody
tells me to enjoy my anxiety ahahaha and I just like “okay I’ll try it, and don’t
blame me if it will fuck me.” LoL.
4. Sabrina Carpenter – Exhale
“Can I exhale for a minute?
Can I get this out in the open?
Can I sit down for a second?
Can I breathe?
Can I exhale for a minute?
Can we talk it out? I don't get it
Can I calm down for a moment?
Can I breathe for just one second?”
Can I get this out in the open?
Can I sit down for a second?
Can I breathe?
Can I exhale for a minute?
Can we talk it out? I don't get it
Can I calm down for a moment?
Can I breathe for just one second?”
Sabrina tells us how we need to exhale and breathe. From this song, She also tells us how she put too much on everything.
“I put too much weight on words and glances
I, I put too much weight on situations
I, I put too much weight on situations
I, I put
too much on myself
Thinking "I don't deserve what I've earned", but yeah”
Thinking "I don't deserve what I've earned", but yeah”
Maybe sometimes we put too much on everything
too right? and that made us so frustrated ? But again, it’s okay to feel like
that. Just take a deep breath and saying “it’s gonna be fine. I’m gonna be
okay.”
5. Mabel – OK (Anxiety Anthem)
This
song has an EDM feelin’ and it will shake your sad soul. From this song, Mabel
tells us it’s ok to have some bad day because tomorrow is another day. She tells
us too that “It’s not easy. But you should know that it gets easier.”
“'Cause it's okay not to be okay
It's okay if you feel the pain
Don't gotta wipe your tears away
Tomorrow's another day
It's okay not to be okay
It's fine, you're allowed to break
As long as you know, as long as you know
Everything's gonna be okay”
It's okay if you feel the pain
Don't gotta wipe your tears away
Tomorrow's another day
It's okay not to be okay
It's fine, you're allowed to break
As long as you know, as long as you know
Everything's gonna be okay”
6. Orla Gartland – Overthinking
Guess
you just knew her name ?
Then
you should try to do some research on her music. Because it’ll worth it!
Again
this song tells us about someone who frustating because of overthinking. Sometimes
I have to think that “why I’m overthinking?” even I overthinking my overthinking,
did you get it ?
And it's just myself I've been blamin'
It's frustratin'
I just wanna know why
And I know no good can come of it
I wish that I could just be done with it
But I'm sinkin'
I just wanna know why I'm overthinkin'”
It's frustratin'
I just wanna know why
And I know no good can come of it
I wish that I could just be done with it
But I'm sinkin'
I just wanna know why I'm overthinkin'”
So, these all six songs that what’s on my head (lately).
I know and I’m sorry for all these sad songs, but I hope you enjoy it! And if
you want to listen these kind of music, I made a playlist called “anxiety.” Just click here !
Thank you for read and visit my blog. Share
your “what’s on my head” version on the comment section or you can DM me some
recommended songs to my instagram @syafirapotter . See you on my next
article!!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment